HD integrates Monitor View into its HD360 clinical trial management system
Health Decisions has rolled out the next phase of its recently launched HD360 trial management platform: Monitor View. Designed to eliminate inefficiency and mitigate monitoring costs that, according to recent reports, can account for 80% of the typical trial budget, the new module is already producing dramatic improvements for its first users, both in performing their day-to-day functions and in the overall impact on their trials.
HD360 Monitor View: The Benefits
- Promotes more strategic, proactive trial management
- Enables monitors to perform tasks more easily and access information at a glance
- Ensures greater control over investigator site performance and data trends—producing faster, more accurate results with fewer wasted resources
- Reduces monitoring travel time and expense while promoting faster enrollment and more organized database locks
- Aligns seamlessly with HD360 Investigator View and Sponsor View (coming 2010), enabling more efficient operations and better strategic decision-making for every trial management function
HD360 Monitor View: The Features
- Simplified, customizable Web environment
- User-friendly search and reporting tools
- Automated resolution of some query types
- Tracks more meaningful site performance metrics, presenting monitors with unprecedented insight into each trial so that they can think critically about opportunities for improvement
- Schedules site monitoring visits based on the quantity of work amassed at each individual site, instead of according to a pre-ordained schedule
- For use by both Health Decisions’ and sponsors’ monitors
Coinciding with Monitor View’s integration into the HD360 system, Health Decisions also added upgrades to HD360 Investigator View. The upgrades are based on feedback from the four investigator sites participating in the initial launch, and include sleeker reports, enhanced search filters for locating queries and subjects, more targeted metrics, and enhanced security and password recovery options.
For more information, contact Courtney Cleaves, Marketing Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
“For a clinical trial to be truly efficient, every person working on it must have access to the right information – which includes both performance data and meaningful analysis – as quickly as possible. By granting monitors the ability to continuously refine the trial’s operations within the limits of their role, HD360 and our Agile Clinical Development platform allow every study to benefit from efficiency-boosting adaptive techniques with no added risk to data integrity or patient safety.”
“The HD360 system creates one central control hub for the collection, management and analysis of all clinical data and metrics. Each study role—investigator site, monitor, sponsor and every function in between—will be equipped with information to more actively contribute to the study’s overall success. The end result is an unbroken stream of data handled as efficiently as possible from start-up to database lock and beyond, letting us take advantage of every opportunity to make our sponsors’ programs run faster and more smoothly.”
Head of IT