The Agile Approach to Adaptive Research (Wiley & Sons)
The pharmaceutical industry today faces a deepening crisis: inefficiency in the development of new drugs. The Agile Approach to Adaptive Research offers the solution.
Adaptive clinical research incorporates advanced technology and modern management techniques that preserve the integrity and validity of clinical research while dramatically improving efficiency.
In this adaptive research guide, Dr. Michael Rosenberg explores:
- The problems inherent in current clinical research practices
- Advantages of adaptive research technology and methods
- Concepts, principles, techniques and case studies of adaptive research
- How adaptive techniques reach decision points faster and more efficiently
- Statistical methods, including frequentist and Bayesian approaches