Agile in Action: Solving the Inefficiencies our Industry Cannot Afford
Our commitment to efficiency consistently produces results for our sponsors that far exceed industry standards. By focusing on operational efficiencies, Health Decisions typically cuts 25 to 40% off traditional development cycles. Here are a few examples of success in drug and device studies:
- Completed a mBrCa study a full year ahead of schedule and saved approximately $2 million in direct costs through adaptive techniques. Rapid growth led to sales of more than $300 million per year and a $2.9 billion acquisition of the sponsor in 2010.
- Saved $32 million for the sponsor of a $110 million Alzheimer's study by completing the projected 5-year study in 3.5 years.
- Reduced a cardiovascular study timeline by 2/3 and restored the viability of a drug out-licensed for complexity.
- Shortened the timeline of an in-progress 4,000-person, 7-year device study by 3 months to meet early submission requirements.
View our case studies to learn more about sponsor successes.
Agile Clinical Development offers a wide range of benefits that include:
- Greater transparency - Real-time visibility into study data.
- More control - Performance metrics give control back to study managers, enabling informed decisions faster.
- Shortened time to market or to fail - Accelerate approval or failure by cutting timelines and minimizing time.
- Reduced risk - Early intervention prevents issues from escalating and compromising your study.