Health Decisions’ Expert Panel at the Women’s Health Innovation Summit:
A Women-centric Approach to Clinical Research
Monday, September 14, 2020
1:30 PM ET
While the rate at which women join clinical studies is improving, designing clinical trials that effectively address the unique needs of female participants can still present a challenge. As the Exclusive Clinical Research Partner of the Women’s Health Innovation Summit 2020, Health Decisions offers expertise in the clinical development of women’s health assets based on more than 30 years of experience. Join us for a panel discussion on women-centric clinical research.
The panel will address:
- Protocol design challenges and considerations
- Effectively engaging female participants
- Approaches to decentralized trial management
- Mary Gunn, PhD, LLM, MBA, Chief Operating Officer, Health Decisions
- Andrea S. Lukes, MD, MHSc, FACOG, Chief Medical Officer, Health Decisions
- Sabrina Martucci Johnson, President and CEO, Daré Bioscience
- Elizabeth Garner, MD, MPH, Chief Medical Officer, ObsEva
- Elizabeth Jeffords, Chief Commercial and Strategy Officer, Alkahest
The Women’s Health Innovation Summit is a leading forum to discuss women’s health innovation. Presentations will tackle health issues across a woman’s lifespan, partnering and investing in the advancement of women’s healthcare, and trends in research and development. As the only women’s health CRO with experience running more than 300 clinical trials, Health Decisions is excited to share insights on the latest in clinical research with attendees at this year’s meeting.
Interested in learning more about Health Decisions?
- Request a meeting with a women’s health research expert
- Download Addressing the New Imperative to Include Females in Clinical Trials
- Read how Health Decisions helped a sponsor to overcome challenges in a women’s reproductive health clinical trial
- Learn more about Health Decisions’ commitment to women’s health