A Women-centric Approach to Clinical Trials
Innovation in women’s health is at an all-time high. Additionally, women are demanding more when it comes to their healthcare. Optimizing clinical development plans means empowering women to be a part of the process while ensuring a trial is powered to deliver the data necessary to meet regulatory guidelines. View this webinar to hear expert panelists discuss:
- The role of trust in women’s health research
- Tips for ensuring trials are patient-centric
- Embracing decentralized research methods to enhance data quality
- The evolving definition of women’s health, beyond traditional women-only indications
- Mary Gunn, PhD, LLM, MBA, Chief Operating Officer, Health Decisions
- Andrea S. Lukes, MD, MHSc, FACOG, Chief Medical Officer, Health Decisions
- Sabrina Martucci Johnson, President and CEO, Daré Bioscience
- Elizabeth Garner, MD, MPH, Chief Medical Officer, ObsEva
- Elizabeth Jeffords, Chief Commercial and Strategy Officer, Alkahest
Complete the form below to view the webinar.
Interested in learning more about Health Decisions?
- Request a meeting with a women’s health research expert
- Download Addressing the New Imperative to Include Females in Clinical Trials
- Learn more about Health Decisions’ commitment to women’s health